Did you know – Our very own Indian tradition of baby massage is now driving many start-ups all around the world?
By Dr. Sneha Pai
Simple daily rituals like bathing, freshening, and massaging help in your baby’s development making the baby happy and healthy. Organic Ayurvedic products from AyurCentral enhance your daily rituals by providing a sensorial experience that makes your baby cuddle in joy.
Researchers, therapists, doctors, and scientists revealed the myriad benefits infant massage offers to the baby. Apart from boosting physiological and psychological development, it maximizes the child’s potential.
Here is what the studies are saying:
- Many studies link massage with healthy weight gain. Particularly premature or underweight babies when given a massage, gained 47 percent more weight than babies who did not receive any massages.
- Recent studies suggest infant massage can also reduce bilirubin levels—the compound in the blood that causes jaundice. It regularizes bowel movements and omits the woes of constipation.
- Baby birth brings the infant to an entirely different environment which can stress the little ones out. This is no secret how good a massage can work to relieve stress.
- A study found that infant massage is comparable to vibrating chairs in terms of successfully calming a colicky baby.
- Baby massage helps babies fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- If you want to make your baby a fast learner give him or her that tap on the skin.
So, if your child is not the happy-go-lucky sunshine then probably you are missing out on the much important tradition that reviving as a cult culture. Give him a soothing Ayurvedic message and feel the difference.
Get the best Ayurvedic products from your nearest AyurCentral stores exclusively available for the Bangaloreans.